Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Year ... New Motivation?


My blogging motivation fell off the bandwagon and it took a while to hop back on.

A year flew by and voila, here I am again trying to connect all the dots.

For that short disconnect, I decided to pause on Keto. I went back to my Filipino cooking. Meals full of rice, bread, and carbs. I watched myself, mind you. My sugar rode the roller coaster of love. Loved me so much. My plantar fasciitis didn't return, but the weight did. Darn door lock didn't work. LOL. My left hip and knee started bugging me more than usual, but I alleviated it with more walking. The feeling of bloatedness came back, accompanied by heartburn and discomfort in sleeping. Energy level definitely sucked. Depression, on and off.

So, my personal experiment will end next week. Meaning, I'm restarting Keto and IF (intermittent fasting). At the moment, I'm currently planning meals. It's not that hard to plan them anymore since I have compiled a bunch of them. Meat and cheese. Meat and veggies. Full fat heavy cream. At least, I'm happy with my current kitchen.

Oh yeah, we moved to a single-family-home. I love the house, especially the spacious kitchen. Gas stove, gas oven, island counter. Food prepping galore! Honestly, as I write this, I'm excited to spend time cooking for myself. Of course, I also enjoy cooking for my beloved husband and family. It gives me delight to see them eating what I made. The refrigerator is always cleaned out.

Keto Flu is expected to happen again. It's going to rock.


4 comments:

  1. I need to get back there too. I've been slowly working on my new plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning my whole month for now. I'm sure it will kickstart smoothly.

      Delete
  2. I know I need to cut back too. I love my bread, pasta and sweets. And cheese. And melted cheese over potatoes or in bread or with pasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really use any bread when I make casseroles. It will be often on the table.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!