Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A-Z Challenge: Letter V



Whenever I see the letter V, it reminds me of my childhood cartoon, Voltes V. (It reads Voltes Five.)

Photo grabbed here.

Mazinger Z (1972) was the first cartoon I knew before Voltes V (1977). Daimos came after that (1978). Power Rangers is way after (1993). Yeah, yeah, call me a nerd for Japanese cartoons or TV programs. Just don't connect me with Anime stuff. They're not really as good as the Mazinger Z, Voltes V, and Daimos stuff I knew growing up.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't have those cartoons over here. The closest thing to anime was Kimba the White Lion.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!