Followers

Friday, January 29, 2016

A-Z Challenge: Letter Q



The letter Q reminds me of Ques (pronounced as kyoos): Banana-que and Camote-que.

Photo grabbed here.

Banana-que is deep-fried Saging na Saba (a type of banana famous in the Philippines) coated with brown sugar. (Hello T2D!)

Photo grabbed here.
Camote-que or Kamote-que is deep-fried sweet potato coated with brown sugar. (If you didn't know what T2D means, it's Type 2 Diabetes. LOL.) I'm bad.

My 2015 A-Z Challenge is all about what reminds me of the Philippines. I'm trying to finish it before the A-Z 2016. HaHa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!