Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2016

A-Z Challenge: Letter O


I'm terrible in blogging lately. Sorry. I will dramatically improve as soon as I organize my schedule and accomplish my plans.

My letter O refers to Onoy's Lugawan.

Photo grabbed here.

They serve different kinds of meaty porridge (lugaw) -- beef, pork, or chicken -- with yummy sidings (tokwa't baboy or sumpia -- tofu/pork and big eggrolls). It's been a while since I last ate at Onoy's. They might have changed their menu. Not sure if they serve "Lugaw #5." I'll tell you what it is in private. LOL.

How I wish there's a Lugawan here in California!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!