Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2015

A-Z Challenge: Letter J



My letter J is all about Jeprox.


Photo taken here.

Jeprox is dried sole fish. It's crispy and salty. It's great with spicy vinegar and steamed white rice or garlic fried rice. Jeproxilog is one of my favorite meals. It consists of a deep fried jeprox with fried egg and garlic rice. Yummy! Please don't talk about dieting. LOL Anyway, this is totally not missed at all because one of my favorite Filipino restaurants serves this wonderful dish. If you are in Fremont, California, stop by at Cherry Garden along Mowry Avenue. They have the best Jeproxilog ever!

2 comments:

  1. Wow....i'm getting the impression that Filipino food is heavy on the fish. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're surrounded by water! Fishing is a big business.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!