So happy to discover this Keto Pancake recipe, but I tweaked it a little bit base from my multiple research. After eating it, it didn't give me that bloated feeling, no sleepiness, and no cravings for more sugar.
Here are the ingredients:
4 tbsp cream cheese
1 packet stevia (or any) sweetener (erythritol or xylitol would probably equal to 1 tsp)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1. Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth. (I used a hand-mixer.)
2. Let it rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
3. Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter.
4. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.
5. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
6. Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.
It's a great replacement of the real thing, without the high carbs and blood glucose count. Yummy!