Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Keto Pancakes



So happy to discover this Keto Pancake recipe, but I tweaked it a little bit base from my multiple research. After eating it, it didn't give me that bloated feeling, no sleepiness, and no cravings for more sugar.

Here are the ingredients:

4 tbsp cream cheese
2 eggs
1 packet stevia (or any) sweetener (erythritol or xylitol would probably equal to 1 tsp)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream

Procedure:

1. Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth. (I used a hand-mixer.)

2. Let it rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.


3. Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter.

4. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.


5. Repeat with the rest of the batter.

6. Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.

It's a great replacement of the real thing, without the high carbs and blood glucose count. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!