Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July Photo Randomness


Grapevines

Experimenting with my camera sounded like a cool plan during road trips, that's why I thought of taking random photos of what I see through the car's window. Using manual settings on my Nikon D5100 and Lightroom 5 post processing, here are some of my rookie photography. I need practice.

The Barn

Blues

Steel Gray

Runaway Sunset

The Void

The Path

It's my goal to get prime lens. Something like a 200mm-300mm f/2.8. I know they're expensive. Starting to save for it. It will take a year or two for me to acquire it, but I'll be happier with the photos I'd take.

Hope you are all having a great evening!


4 comments:

  1. Those are some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonnia,

    I heard it through the grapevine that you had put up some photos. I apologise for taking this long to get here. Your photos are excellent. Each one creating an ambience of colour, of description. Very nice, indeed.

    Have a peaceful weekend, Sonnia.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Gary! Hope you are having a great day!

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!