Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2014

House Party with the Houserockers



Shaggy, the Shaglings, and I attended a potluck dinner party yesterday. Unwinding at the weekend consisted of socializing with new and old friends. We experienced a marvelous house, a magnificent swimming pool, lots of great food (We brought Lumpiang Shanghai to share, and it disappeared quickly. Yum!), tons of friendly people, and a spectacular performance from the Houserockers band. Shaggy and I danced to "Let's Get It On," too. Woohoo! Well, he didn't play his saxophone. He was one of the spectators. It was so fun!




Such a beautiful sunset that evening. How was your weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! Did you go in that awesome pool? I need to go look at your pics of this on FB. Our weekend was quiet, just the way I like it. The next month or so is gonna be pretty busy for us though.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!