Followers

Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!




Another year, another long list of fun adventures. We somehow celebrated my husband's birthday starting Saturday (at the Mel Burger BBQ party with the Houserockers), continued to Sunday (at my in-laws' house), and to his actual special day, today. (I'll probably blog about that separately, since we haven't finished the day.) I'm happy to witness his special day as he moves forward to more years of fun, music, laughter, and cherished memories.

I brought him to Tomi's Seafood Buffet located at the Eastridge Loop in South San Jose. He hasn't been to Tomi's, so I wanted him to experience the place. I didn't want to wait behind a long line, that's why we went there at the exact time when the restaurant opened. Less people, freshly made dishes, and less noise. We went in, we ate, we left. (I paid first before we left. HaHa!) Yummy food! There were tons of sushi rolls, soups, dimsum, all kinds of meat, seafood, and veggie at their gourmet station, and numerous kinds of desserts from cakes, to scrumptious bars, and ice cream. Food coma afterwards!


More celebrations later... I'm glad I took the day off from work. Snuggling sounds better than paperwork. HeHeHe!

Happy birthday, honey! I love you!


2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like you guys are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times and fun food! Excellent and a belated happy birthday wish to your beloved husband.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Unfortunately, if you are commenting under an Anonymous handle, your comment won't be posted. Have a wonderful day!